Friday 1 January 2021

I will do something new

God says

 

Do not call to mind the former things, or ponder things of the past. Behold, I will do something new, now it will spring forth, will you not be aware of it? 1

All the earth will be devoured by the fire of My zeal. 2 Lift up your eyes to the sky, then look to the earth beneath; for the sky will vanish like smoke, and the earth will wear out like a garment and its inhabitants will die in like manner; but My salvation will be forever, and My righteousness will not wane. 3 For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things will not be remembered or come to mind. But be glad and rejoice forever in what I create. 4

I bring near My righteousness, it is not far off; and my salvation will not delay. 5 Preserve justice and do righteousness, for My salvation is about to come and My righteousness to be revealed. How blessed is the man who does this, and the son of man who takes hold of it; who keeps from profaning the sabbath, and keeps his hand from doing any evil. 6

For just as the new heavens and the new earth which I make will endure before Me, so your offspring and your name will endure. 7

 

1 Isa 43.18-19 2 Zeph 3.8 3 Isa 51.6 4 Isa 65.17-18 5 Isa 46.13 6 Isa 56.1-2 7 Isa 66.22

No comments:

Post a Comment