Friday 29 January 2021

I will lead you

God says

 

I am the LORD your God, who teaches you for your own good, who leads you in the way you should go. 1 Walk only in the way that I command you, so that it may be well with you. 2 Do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, so that you may be successful wherever you go. 3

Know that I am with you and will keep you wherever you go. 4 I will take you, one from a city and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion. 5

I myself will be the shepherd of my sheep. 6 I will let them walk by brooks of water, in a straight path in which they shall not stumble. 7

I will bring them out from the peoples and gather them from the countries, and will bring them into their own land. 8

I will lead the blind by a road they do not know, by paths they have not known I will guide them. I will turn the darkness before them into light, the rough places into level ground. 9 I will turn all my mountains into a road, and my highways shall be raised up. 10

These are the things I will do, and I will not forsake them. 11

 

1 Isa 48.17 2 Jer 7.23 3 Josh 1.7 4 Gen 28.15 5 Jer 3.14 6 Ezek 34.15 7 Jer 31.9 8 Ezek 34.13 9 Isa 42.16 10 Isa 49.11 11 Isa 42.16

No comments:

Post a Comment