Saturday 23 January 2021

My covenant

God and Jesus says

 

This is my covenant, My Spirit that is upon you, and my words that I have put in your mouth, shall not depart out of your mouth, or out of the mouth of your offspring, or out of the mouth of your children’s offspring, from this time forth and forevermore. 1

I will never leave you not forsake you. 2 

I will never break my covenant with you. 3 For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but my steadfast love shall not depart from you, and my covenant of peace shall not be removed. 4 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. 5

I the LORD do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed. 6 Whoever comes to me I will never cast out. 7 I will make with them an everlasting covenant, that I will not turn away from doing good to them. And I will put the fear of me in their hearts, that they may not turn from me. 8

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel, I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And no longer shall each one teach his neighbour and each his brother, saying, “Know the Lord,” for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. 9

For this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. 10

 

1 Isa 59.21 2 Heb 13.5 3 Judg 2.1 4 Isa 54.10 5 Mt 24.35 6 Mal 3.6 7 Jn 6.37 8 Jer 32.40 9 Jer 31.33-34 10 Mt 26.28

No comments:

Post a Comment