Monday 18 April 2022

Discussion points on Jesus and the resurrection and the life

 Because I never put them in my blog I thought I would add these discussions or reflections from my post I added to the Facebook group where I initially posted them. Hope they help and yes the first one will mention Christmas so do with that what you will


Discussion/reflection on Jesus


As you enter this season of Advent, what expectations do you have of Jesus? Are you expecting Him to provide finances, heal a loved one, mend a marriage, or fulfill some other request? He very well may … but He may not. Regardless of what happens or how He answers, open yourself to His saving touch, and ask Him to show you what He wants to do in your life. Begin the Advent season with an open heart filled with hope because of Jesus our Saviour .


Discussion/reflection on the resurrection and the life 


What does it mean to live like the resurrected? What implications does this mindset have on your relationships, job, finances, service, evangelism, and pastimes? Today, pick one of these areas and ask the Holy Spirit to show you how to engage in it as one for whom life is eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment