Friday 25 December 2020

I give eternal life

Jesus says 

 

I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying. 1

Those who drink the water I give will never be thirsty again. It becomes a fresh, bubbling spring within them, giving them eternal life. 2

I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life. 3 

I tell you the truth, anyone who obeys my teaching will never die! 4 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me. 5

As Moses lifted up the bronze snake on a pole in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, so that everyone who believes in him will have eternal life. For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. 6

For it is my Father’s will that all who see his Son and believe in him should have eternal life. I will raise them up at the last day. 7 Everyone who lives in me and believes in me will never ever die. Do you believe this? 8

 

1 Jn 11.25 2 Jn 4.14 3 Jn 5.24 4 Jn 8.51 5 Jn 10.27-28 6 Jn 3.14-16 7 Jn 6.40 8 Jn 11.26

No comments:

Post a Comment