Friday 11 December 2020

No one can hinder My plans for you

God and Jesus says 

 

Listen to me, O house of Jacob, all the remnant of the house of Israel, who have been borne by me from your birth, carried from the womb; even to your old age I am he, even when you turn gray I will carry you. I have made, and I will bear; I will carry and will save. 1 I will save you, and you shall be a blessing. 2

For surely I know the plans I have for you, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. 3 My purpose shall stand, and I will fulfill my intention. 4

I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it. 5 I will be a wall of fire all around it. 6

I am God, and also henceforth I am He; there is no one who can deliver from my hand; I work and who can hinder it? 7 My sheep hear my voice. I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one will snatch them out of my hand. 8

Look, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. 9 Your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you. 10

 

1 Isa 46.3-4 2 Zec 8.13 3 Jer 29.11 4 Isa 46.10 5 Mt 16.18 6 Zec 2.5 7 Isa 43.13 8 Jn 10.27-28 9 Rev 3.8 10 Jn 16.22

 

No comments:

Post a Comment