Sunday 29 November 2020

Christian love

All of you share in God’s grace with me. I have you in my heart. 1

Night and day I constantly remember you in my prayers. 2 I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel. 3

Your love has given me great joy and encouragement. 4

God can testify how I long for all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus. 5 l long to see you so that you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith. 6 Though I am absent from you in body, I am present with you in spirit and delight to see how disciplined you are and how firm your faith in Christ is. 7

My brothers and sisters, you whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm in the Lord dear friends. 8

I urge you to join me in my struggle by praying to God for me. 9

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit, brothers and sisters. 10 My love to all of you Christ Jesus. Amen. 11

 

1 Phil 1.7 2 2Tim 1.3 3 Phil 1.3-5 4 Philemon 7 5 Phil 1.8 6 Rom 1.11-12 7 Col 2.5 8 Phil 4.1 9 Rom 15.30 10 Gal 6.18 11 1Cor 16.24

No comments:

Post a Comment