Sunday 15 November 2020

I will declare Your greatness

 I will extol you, my God and I will declare your greatness. 1

Your steadfast love, O LORD, extends to the heavens, your faithfulness to the clouds. Your righteousness is like the mountains, your judgments are like the great deep. 2 

You have multiplied, O LORD my God, your wondrous deeds and your thoughts towards us; none can compare with you! I will proclaim and tell of them, yet they are more can be told. 3

My mouth will tell of your righteous acts, of your deeds of salvation all the day. My tongue will talk of your righteous help. 4 I will tell of your name to my brothers; in the midst of the congregation I will praise you. 5 I will remind them of your righteousness, yours alone. O God, from my youth you have taught me, and I still proclaim your wondrous deeds. 6

I have not restrained my lips, as you know, O LORD. I have not hidden your deliverance within my heart; I have spoken of your faithfulness and your salvation. 7 So even to old age and gray hairs, O God, do not forsake me, until I proclaim your might to another generation, your power to all those to come. 8

 

1 Ps 145.1,6 2 Ps 36.5-6 3 Ps 40.5 4 Ps 71.15,24 5 Ps 22.22 6 Ps 71.16-17 7 Ps 40.9-10 8 Ps 71.18

No comments:

Post a Comment