Sunday 22 November 2020

My hope

 I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me. 1 

My hope is from him. 2 

Surely my right is with the LORD, and my recompense with my God. 3 God will ransom my soul from the power of Sheol, for he will receive me. 4 The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed and bring me safely into his heavenly kingdom. 5 

He will bring me out to the light; I shall look upon his vindication. 6 God will let me look in triumph on my enemies. My God in his steadfast love will meet me. 7 

For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last he will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been thus destroyed, yet in my flesh I shall see God, whom I shall see for myself. My heart faints within me! 8 

For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known. 9 

Then my soul will rejoice in the LORD, exulting in his salvation. 10 And I shall dwell in the house of the LORD forever. 11

 1 2Tim 1.12 2 Ps 62.5 3 Isa 49.4 4 Ps 49.15 5 2Tim 4.18 6 Mic 7.9 7 Ps 59.10 8 Job 19.25-27 9 1Cor 13.12 10 Ps 35.9 11 Ps 23.6

No comments:

Post a Comment