Tuesday 9 March 2021

Blessed be your LORD

Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name. 1 Blessed be the LORD, for he has wondrously shown his steadfast love to me. 2 Blessed be the LORD, my rock. 3

The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD. 4

Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, you are very great. 5 Blessed be your glorious name, which is exalted above and praise. You are the LORD, you alone; you have made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. To all of them you give life, and the host of heaven worships you. 6

All your works shall give thanks to you, O LORD, and all your faithful shall bless you. They shall speak of the glory of your kingdom, and tell of your power, to make known to all people your mighty deeds, and the glorious splendour of your kingdom. 7 I will extol you, my God and King, and bless your name forever and ever. Every day I will bless you, and praise your name forever and ever. 8

 

1 Psa 103.1 2 Psa 31.21 3 Psa 144.1 4 Job 1.21 5 Psa 104.1 6 Neh 9.5-6 7 Psa 145.10-12 8 Psa 145.1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment