Saturday 20 March 2021

I will reward you

God and Jesus says 

 

I examine the mind, I test the heart to give to each according to what his actions deserve. 1 The cowards, unbelievers, vile, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars – their share will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death. 2

But the righteous one will live by his faith. 3 The slave whose master finds him working when he comes will be rewarded. 4

Then the King will say to those on His right, “Come inherit the kingdom prepares for you from the foundation of the world. 

For I was hungry and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you took care of Me; I was in prison and you visited Me. 

I assure you: Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me.” 5

Whoever gives just a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is a disciple – I assure you: He will never lose his reward! 6

Love your enemies, do what is good, and lend, expecting nothing in return. Then your reward will be great. 7 I know your works. 8

Look! I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me to repay each person according to what he has done. 9

 

1 Jer 17.10 2 Rev 21.8 3 Hab 2.4 4 Lk 12.43 5 Mt 25.34-36,40 6 Mt 10.42 7 Lk 6.35 8 Rev 3.8 9 Rev 22.12

 

No comments:

Post a Comment