Sunday 11 October 2020

I am God Almighty

 God says,

 

I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is anything too hard for me? 1

Hear, you who are far off, what I have done; and you who are near, acknowledge my might. 2 It is I who by my great power and my outstretched arm have made the earth, with the men and animals that are on the earth, and I give it to whomever it seems right to me. 3

My hand laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens; when I call to them, they stand forth together. 4 By my rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a desert. 5

I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand. 6 I bring low the high tree, and make high the low tree, dry up the green tree, and make the dry tree flourish. 7 I form light and create darkness, I make well being and cause calamity, I am the LORD, who does all these things. 8 

Like the clay in the potter’s hand, so are you in my hand. 9 Do you not fear me? Do you not tremble before me? 10

I am God Almighty. 11

 

1 Jer 32.27 2 Isa 33.13 3 Jer 27.5 4 Isa 48.13 5 Isa 50.2 6 Deut 32.39 7 Ezek 17.24 8 Isa 45.7 9 Jer 18.6 10 Jer 5.22 11 Gen 35.11

 


No comments:

Post a Comment