Sunday 11 October 2020

I will fear no evil, for you are with me

O LORD, Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence? If I ascend to heaven, you are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there! If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me. 1

O LORD, how many are my foes! But you, O LORD, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head. I will not be afraid of many thousands of people who have set themselves against me all around. 2 

I will not fear. What can man do to me? 3 Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war arise against me, yet I will be confident. 4 For you have been my help, and in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy. My soul clings to you. 5

I am continually with you; you hold my right hand. 6 Whom shall I fear? Of whom shall I be afraid? 7 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me. 8

 

1 Ps 139.1,7-10 2 Ps 3.1,3,6 3 Ps 118.6 4 Ps 27.3 5 Ps 63.7-8 6 Ps 73.23 7 Ps 27.1 8 Ps 23.4

No comments:

Post a Comment