Sunday 18 October 2020

I will sing praises to you

 O my Strength, to you I sing praises. 1 

You thrill me, LORD, with all you have done for me! I sing for joy because of what you have done. 2

I will sing of your love and justice, LORD. 3 I will sing about your power. Each morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love. For you have been my refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress. 4

It is good to proclaim your unfailing love in the morning, your faithfulness in the evening. 5 I can never stop praising you; I declare your glory all day long. 6 I lie awake thinking of you, meditating on you through the night. Because you are my helper, I sing for joy in the shadow of your wings. 7

My heart is confident in you, God; no wonder I can sing your praises with all my heart! 8 You satisfy me more than the richest feast. I will praise you with songs of joy. 9 I will sing praises to your name forever. 10

 

1 Ps 59.17 2 Ps 92.4 3 Ps 101.1 4 Ps 59.16 5 Ps 92.2 6 Ps 71.8 7 Ps 63.6-7 8 Ps 108.1 9 Ps 63.5 10 Ps 61.8

No comments:

Post a Comment