Friday 23 October 2020

I will bless him

God says

 

This is the one to whom I will seek: he who is humble and contrite in spirit and trembles at my word. 1 

If a man is righteous and does what is just and right and keeps my rules by acting faithfully – he is righteous; he shall surely live. 2

The one who offers thanksgiving as his sacrifice glorifies me; to one who orders his way rightly I will show the salvation of God! 3

I will surely have mercy on him. 4 I will heal him; I will lead and restore comfort to him. 5 I will be his God and he will be my son. 6

Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows my name. When he calls to me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honour him. 7 I will place him in the safety for which he longs. 8 With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation. 9

 

1 Isa 66.2 2 Ezek 18.5,9 3 Ps 50.23 4 Jer 31.20 5 Isa 57.18 6 Rev 21.7 7 Ps 91.14-15 8 Ps 12.5 9 Ps 91.16

No comments:

Post a Comment