Saturday 3 October 2020

Seek me and live

 God and Jesus says

 

The gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few. 1 Stand by the roads, and look, and ask for the ancient paths, where the good way is; and walk in it, and find rest for your souls. 2

Turn to me and be saved. 3 Cease to do evil, learn to do good. 4 

I, I am he, who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and I will not remember your sins. 5 Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool. 6

Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. 7 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known. 8 Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened. 9

I am the way, and the truth, and the life. 10

Seek me and live. 11

 

1 Matt 7.14 2 Jer 6.16 3 Isa 45.22 4 Isa 1.16-17 5 Isa 43.25 6 Isa 1.18 7 Jer 29.12-13 8 Jer 33.3 9 Matt 7.7-8 10 Jn 14.6 11 Am 5.4

 

No comments:

Post a Comment