Friday 16 October 2020

I Love You

 God says

 

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you.¹ I have chosen you.² I have blotted out your transgressions like a cloud and your sins like mist;  ³ I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. ⁴

 I bore you on eagles' wings and brought you to myself. 5  You are precious in my eyes, and honoured, and I love you,  6 I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you. 7  

For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but my steadfast love shall not depart from you, and my covenant of peace shall not be removed, 8  I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are continually before me. 9 Even to your old age I am he, and to grey hairs I will carry you. I have made, and I will bear; I will carry and will save. 10

 

1 Jer1.5 2 Isa 41.9 3 Isa 44.22 4 Isa 43.1 5 Ex 19.4 6 Isa 43.4 7 Jer 31.3 8 Isa 54.10 9 Isa 49.15-16 10 Isa 46.4

No comments:

Post a Comment